Pages

Sunday, October 8

Shake Your Tail Feather

I'm far too old to be hitting the clubs and shaking my tail feather in public...trust me, no-one wants to see that, my dance moves are dire!  But in the privacy of my own home when my husband's at work and the children are at school,  I've been known to crank up the music and strut my stuff like no-one's business ;) HAHAHA!!!!

Stamps - Strut Your Stuff / Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Squares / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Cushion hand drawn by Jenny

So with that ridiculous image of me busting some dance moves (I know, my slang is like, so twenty years ago right? LOL) on my own in my PJ's, lingering in your head, I shall bid you adieu and leave you to enjoy your Sunday in peace :D

Stephanie xoxoxo