Pages

Saturday, July 4

July Release Countdown Teasers Day 4

Happy July 4th to all my friends in the US :)

We're attending the school sports day which is a day-long event where some families try to outdo each other with the best marquees and parading their personal chef's and butlers, forget the sport, this is where the real competitiveness kicks in! *eye roll*

Here are my cards...

Stamps -  Mr & Mrs & Miniature Floral Collection / Dies - Mr & Mrs Die Collection; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles / Pattern Paper - Authentique / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

Stamps -  Mr & Mrs / Dies - Mr & Mrs Die Collection; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers / Other - Mini Pearls

Before you go off to enjoy your weekend, I'd be immensely grateful if you would pop by the Design Team blogs, I know it will be worth your precious time...


Must dash, I have a cheerleader outfit to squeeze into, not really!  My children aren't sporty and never come away with any medals, but they do have the loudest cheering parents haha!

Happy Saturday :)

Stephanie x