Pages

Sunday, October 5

Clearly Besotted 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop


Two years and still going, who would have thought it? Certainly not me!  Please know that I am still in awe of all the support I continue to receive from our wonderful community and I don't for one second take any of it for granted.  I could write several paragraphs expressing my gratitude but instead, I will spare you my excessive sentimentality, I know it's not to everyone's tastes!  I'll just say, once again, sincerest heartfelt thanks :)

I wasn't going to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary with a Blog Hop because I was worried about approaching people to join in, however, the Design Team insisted upon it and I'm so happy they did because the line up takes my breath away!

Your hopping order for today is as follows:


Of course, there are plenty of prizes to be won along the way so be sure to leave lots of love on your travels.  Each Blog Hop participant will be giving away a £20 Clearly Besotted e-Giftcard and one lucky winner will be randomly selected from all the comments left (only one comment per blog please, closing date for entries is October 7th) and will receive a £100 ($150 US approx.) Clearly Besotted e-Giftcard.

Good luck and happy hopping!

Stephanie xoxo